One of the most comfortable oversize performance rackets in the market, the Triad Three sports a generous sweet spot for dripping power and some extra forgiveness. Triad technology enables maximum power in the hoop, good control in the handle and reduced shock in the arm. This frame serves up an appealing swath of features for experienced players seeking more arm-friendly comfort and a larger sweet spot from their racket.
- Triad features 3-piece racquet system to separate hoop and handle with softer Isozorb pads, providing ideal comfort and power
- Hammer Technology place more weight in the head for greater stability and easy power
- Power Holes increase ball dwell time for enhanced responsiveness and feel
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Oversized head generates impressive power and added forgiveness with enlarged sweet spot
|Head Size||113 sq in - 729 sq cm|
|String Pattern||16 x 19|
|Unstrung Balance||36.0 CM/ +4 Pts|
|Unstrung Weight||264 g|
|Length||27 in / 68.6 cm|
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.