Achieve the ultimate balance of spin and controllable power with the Wilson Shift 99 Pro V1 tennis racket. Ideal for experienced players who prefer a medium-heavyweight frame and are looking at add spin to their game. The Shift 99 Pro includes a dense string pattern and bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible to produce devastating spin while maintaining control. A first of its kind, the Shift V1 collection was built and refined via player feedback from all over the world. Add in the plant-based materials used throughout the end cap and bumper, this racket will bring your game to the next level.
- Shift Benefit: Modern Spin and Comfort
- 18x20 String Pattern: Dense string pattern enhances feel and enhances spin potential via lateral bending
- Composition: Innovative geometry allows racket to bend in a way that generates ultimate comfort and keep more balls in the court
- Reduced Environmental Footprint: End-cap, bumper composed of Agiplast, plant-based materials
- Finalized Product: Built and refined using feedback from players worldwide
- Design: Artic-prism design produces a clean, modern look that compliments its revolutionary technologies
- Head (sq cm): 639
- Head (sq in): 99
- Length (cm): 68.58
- Length (in): 27
- String Pattern: 18X20
- Strung balance (cm): 32.5
- Strung weight (grams): 331
- Strung weight (ounces): 11.68
- Taper System (mm): 23.5
- Unstrung balance (cm): 31.5
- Unstrung weight (grams): 315
- Unstrung weight (ounces): 11.11
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.