The Babolat Pure Aero 2023 Tennis Racquet returns to a cosmetic reminscient of the Aeropro Drive, in addition to a handful of performance updates. Tons of players have fallen in love with the Aeromodular beam over the years. The design integrates the bumper and grommets together with an aerodynamic beam for more racquet head speed and spin. A couple of key changes for this version include a slightly tighter 16x19 FSI (Frame String Interaction) string pattern to add control and improve string durability over the previous generation. While the previous Pure Aero featured SWX Pure Feel for vibration dampening, this model drops that technology in favor of NF2 -Tech. Flax inserts are inserted at strategic locations for shock absorption, but without a loss of feel to enhance the playing experience. The idea is to provide dampening without overly muting the ball at contact.
- Tighter 16x19 string pattern adds control and improves string durability.
- Flax inserts at strategic locations provide dampening, without a loss of feel.
- Aeromodular design assists in creating racquet head speed for explosive spin.
- Headsize: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g unstrung
- Balance: 4 Pts Head Light
- Swingweight: 308 strung
- Beam width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Flex: 70
- Tension Range: 50-59 lbs / 23-27 kg
- String Pattern: 16/19
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.