The GEL-RESOLUTION™ 9 CLAY tennis shoe creates advanced stability and cushioning for players who like to control the game from the baseline.
DYNAWALL™ technology in the midsole now extends into the heel for added stability during lateral movements. It's a functional feature that's effective when you're running covering both sides of the baseline.
DYNAWRAP™ technology in the eyestay has been strategically redesigned to apply pressure when extra support is needed. This allows you to experience a locked-in feel when you're making quick transitions.
Lastly, the full-length outsole and separated heel help produce a more stable landing for quicker recoveries in between shots.
- PGUARD™ toe protector improves durability
- DYNAWRAP™ technology improves stability
- DYNAFIT™ upper improves flexibility
- AHARPLUS™ outsole rubber improves durability
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- DYNAWALL™ technology improves stability
- Separated outsole design helps produce more stable landings
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Clay court outsole
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.