The Ultra 100 v3 upgrades two key performance metrics for players with more of a classic horizontal swing: power and stability. A host of geometrical improvements team up with a sturdy frame composition to generate admirable liveliness and plow-through. Headlining this list of all-new PowerProfile geometries is the combination of an Integrated Perimeter Weighting System and a Sweet Spot Channel that extends the cross strings for a few extra degrees of power while increasing the sturdiness of the frame. Club players, rising junior players, and doubles players can all find this racket appealing for its versatile power and stable construction.
|Product SKU(s)||WR033621U1, WR033621U2, WR033621U3, WR033621U4|
|Cross Section||24-26-23 DTB|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||32 cm / 7 pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||300 g|
|Length||27 in / 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
- The ideal blend of power and torsional stability
- Integrated Perimeter Weighting System increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for added stability without compressing sweet spot
- Sweet Spot Channel features a cavity on the inside of the frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Inverted Power Rib throat geometry optimizes torsional stability for reduced frame twisting
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- High-Performance Carbon Fiber composition contributes to impressive frame stability for explosive power
- Power Taper increases cross-section mass for more responsive power
- Uncontaminated design flashes modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents, and a smooth gloss finish
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.