The Special Edition Clash 100L features the extraordinary flexibility and control of the groundbreaking racket franchise in a lighter, metallic silver frame. Weighing in at 9.9 oz (280 g) unstrung, Clash 100L gives players an extra degree of maneuverability and swing speed. 3D Bending frame technology achieves the nearly unthinkable: it bends the frame in new dimensions for excellent ball pocketing and dwell time without sacrificing stability. Dripping with all the ingredients to maximize player confidence in every shot, Clash 100L is worth a hard look for transitioning juniors and any players that prefer a lighter racket.
- Special edition design features a metallic silver frame with signature Clash infrared tip and elastic finish for a sharp, unique look
- A lightweight frame creates easy swings and increased frame maneuverability
- 3D Bending allows the racket to bending with maximum flexibility and stability for any swing style
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
|Cross Section||24.5 FB|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||31.5CM / 9 Pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||280 g|
|Length||27 in - 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.