The Special Edition Clash 100 Pro sports a new metallic silver look to go alongside its signature best-in-class control and flexibility. This is achieved through an extreme head-light balance in conjunction with 3D Bending, an all-new frame technology that features proprietary carbon mapping - a construction that allows the frame to bend in new dimensions for ultimate ball pocketing and added dwell time. Unique frame geometry preserves the stability through the swing, creating a racket that achieves extraordinary flexibility with best-in-class stability. Hit the court with Clash 100 Pro and reach levels of confidence in your game that you've never felt before.
- Special edition design features a metallic silver frame with signature Clash infrared tip and elastic finish for a sharp, unique look
- Super head-light balance reduces swing weight and amplifies control of the head through the swing
- 3D Bending allows the racket to bend with maximum flexibility and stability for any swing style
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
|Cross Section||24.5 FB|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||30.6CM/12 Pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||310 g|
|Length||27 in - 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.