The most generous fit in the popular Rush Pro line, the Rush Pro Ace earns high grades for tennis players with a strong preference for comfort on the court. Highlighted by its wider toe box to accommodate wider feet, this shoe also helps stabilize the foot through its 4D Support Chassis: a symmetrical heel-toe chassis that limits supination to help control pivot movements. Layered with Sensifeel on the upper for additional breathability, the Rush Pro Ace delivers an appealing blend of comfort, stability and aesthetic for supreme confidence with every step.
- Generous Fit: Accommodates players with wider feet for a more comfortable fit and feel
- 4D Support Chassis: Provides superior stability to help control pivot movements
- Composition: Technologies enhance comfort and support with breathable mesh and additional cushioning
- Ideal Playing Surface: All Court Surfaces
- Asymmetrical heel-to-toe chassis delivers enhanced stability and limits supination for more controlled pivot movements while setting up for powerful strokes.
- Asymmetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter designed specifically for women provides higher levels of stability, arch support and control. Reduced rubber thickness on outsole facilitates propulsion. Lower EVA density improves comfort and agility.
- Minimally layered upper construction upgrades comfort while maintaining superior support.
- Rubber overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.