A weapon inspired by the pinnacle of the clay season and designed with elegant flair, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 Roland Garros Edition backs up its sharp design with cutting-edge innovation for next-level performance. FeelFlex technology, an evolution of the revolutionary FreeFlex technology in Clash, features carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the racket frame to deliver a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Other upgrades include a Top Grip Taper for a more comfortable top-hand grip and reduced spec variance from frame to frame.
- Slightly more head-light than last version for better control over racket head
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Design inspired by elegant style and panache of Roland Garros
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
|Product SKU(s)||WR045411U2, WR045411U3, WR045411U4|
|Cross Section||20.6 FB|
|Head Size||98 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||32 cm / 7 pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||305 g|
|Length||27 in - 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.