The most forgiving frame of the Clash v2 line, the Clash 108 v2 maximizes the sweet spot for more competitive results. Not only is the head size quite generous at 108 square inches, the revised construction at the tip of the hoop further enlarges the sweet spot from the racket's first version. Highlighted by Clash's signature FORTYFIVE° carbon construction for a mouth-watering blend of flexibility and stability, the Clash 108 v2 injects tantalizing consistency at a comfortable, lighter weight for players looking to evolve their game.
- Parallel DrillingGrommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical BendingVertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal BendingHorizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional BendingTorsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE°Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
Oversize head provides plenty of forgiveness and enlarges the sweet spot for off-center hits
FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
|Head Size||108 sq in - 697 sq cm|
|Unstrung Balance||33.5 CM/3 Pts HL|
|Length||27.25 in - 69.22 cm|
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.