The manifestation of Wilson's racket revolution, the Clash 100 features a pair of technologies that work together to create ultimate control. FreeFlex uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, StableSmart features a unique frame geometry that maintains excellent stability and power. A highly playable performance racket that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
|Product SKU(s)||WR005611U1, WR005611U2, WR005611U3, WR005611U4|
|Cross Section||24.5 FB|
|Head Size||100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm|
|Unstrung Balance||31CM/10 Pts HL|
|Length||27 in - 68 cm|
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.