Featuring a unique Spin Effect string pattern and a new orange bumper guard for lightweight frame protection, the Burn 100S aims to maximize ball rotation without changing your swing. Equipped with a thicker frame for tantalizing power, this racket encourages baseliners to play with an aggressive mindset and take big rips to overwhelm the competition.
|Product SKU(s)||WR044811U2, WR044811U4, WR044811U3, WR044811U1|
|Cross Section||23-25-23 MM Dual Taper Beam|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||32 cm / 7 pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||300 g|
|Length||27 in - 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
- Lightweight, head-light frame blends power, control and maneuverability
- Spin Effect Technology increases ball RPM without changing your swing to maximize spin
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- High-Performance Carbon Fiber offers increased frame stiffness for explosive power
- New orange bumper guard adds lightweight protection for racket hoop
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.