For players who love to hit from the baseline, Wilson's Burn 100LS brings the heat. This tennis racket is a lighter and more maneuverable version of our Burn 100 with an 18 x 16 string pattern that makes it a dream for spin shots. Featuring a carbon fiber composition with increased frame stiffness, it unleashes plenty of pace upon contact. The v5 is highlighted by a burnt orange color that's sure to pop on court.
- Head-light frame: Lighter in weight than 100S version, which provides optimal maneuverability.
- Parallel Drilling: A more consistent and forgiving string bed response provided by Parallel Drilling.
- High-Performance Carbon Fiber: Increase frame stiffness provided by a carbon fiber build for explosive power.
- Spin Effect Technology: Increases RPM and spin potential without players changing swing.
- Dynamic Print: Burnt orange metallic print helps you stand out on the court.
|Cross Section||23-25-23 MM Dual Taper Beam|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||32.8CM/-5 Pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||280 g|
|Length||27 in - 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.