Lightweight and dripping with power, the Burn 100LS is engineered with Spin Effect Technology to add more bite and spin that help control blistering strokes from the baseline. Due to its lighter weight, this racket is easier to swing with pace and maneuver for every shot. This model sports an orange bumper guard alongside a refreshed frame design.
|Product SKU(s)||WR044911U3, WR044911U2, WR044911U1, WR044911U0|
|Cross Section||23-25-23 MM Dual Taper Beam|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||32.8CM/5 Pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||280 g|
|Length||27 in - 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
- Lighter weight for optimal frame maneuverability
- Spin Effect Technology increases ball RPM without changing your swing to maximize spin
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- High-Performance Carbon Fiber offers increased frame stiffness for explosive power
- New orange bumper guard adds lightweight protection for racket hoop
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.