The Blade SW104 V7.0 is the latest and greatest weapon of choice for Serena Williams. Featuring a larger head size for an enhanced sweet spot and booming power, this racket now sports FeelFlex technology to help players feel more connected to the ball. Proprietary carbon mapping is placed strategically throughout the hoop of the racket for added flexibility and optimal feel on every stroke. Coated with a clean tri-color scheme in a similar vein of the revolutionary Clash series, this racket wraps style, innovation and legendary affiliation all together.
- Serena's personal racket
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Integrated Countervail Technology maximizes player energy, consistency and precision
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
|Product SKU(s)||WR014211U1, WR014211U2, WR014211U3, WR014211U4|
|Cross Section||22 FB|
|Head Size||104 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||33cm / 8pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||306 g|
|Length||28 in - 71.1 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.