Power Air Overview
- The preferred paddle for power players
- Generates maximum spin for controlled, aggressive drives
- Features a larger sweet spot than traditional power paddles
- Creates difficult-to-return shots as a result of superior ball spin
- Delivers relentless power, with a surprising amount of control
- Unquestionably the most aerodynamic of all Selkirk paddles
- The ideal paddle for singles and tennis players
Power Air Technology
- Air Dynamic Throat: Developed in Selkirk Labs with Project 002 and fine-tuned to provide maximum flex, the Air Dynamic Throat is now larger and even closer to the handle, offering optimal air flow and improved ball control.
- ThroatFlex: Created to provide maximum flex when you connect with the ball, our new ThoatFlex open throat design extends dwell time on the paddle and enhances power play, for unbeatable consistency.
- ProSpin+ NextGen Texture for long-lasting maximum spin surface: Formulated in Selkirk Labs to generate more spin than any technology on the market, our ProSpin+ NextGen Micro Texture technology features a longer-lasting spin surface and provides unparalleled consistency, ensuring you can shape and control the ball with ease, to dominate on the court.
- QuadFlex 4 Layer Hybrid Face: Initiated in Selkirk Labs with Project 002, the QuadFlex 4 Layer Hybrid Face features a first-of-its-kind blend of two layers of Fiberflex and two layers of Quantum+ carbon, for effortless power and control.
- 360° Proto Molding: Engineered to provide 360 degree composite coverage, using a proprietary high pressure manufacturing process, 360° Proto Molding technology generates ultimate power, while delivering a consistent feel on every play.
- Aero-DuraEdge Edgeless Technology: Introduced to increase edge reliability alongside the FlexFoam edge perimeter, Aero-DuraEdge Edgeless technology is composed of our specialty, impact resistant blend of composites and polymer.
- FlexFoam Perimeter: Achieved by injecting specially formulated foam into the entire perimeter of the paddle, our FlexFoam Perimeter technology increases durability, adds weight, enlarges the sweet spot, and absorbs the vibrations from every hit, for a stable, reliable feel. This technology was originally developed in Selkirk Labs for Project 002.
- SuperCore Polymer Honeycomb Core: Created for the QuadFlex Face, the groundbreaking polypropylene honeycomb SuperCore delivers supreme power while enhancing your control of the ball.
S2 | Standard Paddle Shape with Short Handle: Featuring the largest sweet spot of all Selkirk paddle shapes, the S2 provides amplified power and reliable consistency. Its traditional shape and extra large surface area pairs with a shorter handle to offer players ultimate control on the court.
Power Air S2 typically weigh between 7.6 - 8.0 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.