The Babolat Pure Aero VS is an adaption of the Pure Aero with roots of the Pure Storm, created for competitive player and used by Félix Auger-Aliassime.
Pure Aero VS is for very strong spin player who like a standard to heavy weight racket and to increase control with ultimate spin.
Enhanced spin production thanks to:
- More aerodynamic frame for an improved racquet speed.
- Longer contact between the ball and the strings.
- Aeromodular 2 : An even more aerodynamic frame with Woofer technology built directly into the mid-section of the frame for a faster ball.
- FSI Spin :A broader weave in the stringbed and an oblong opening of the grommets at the top and the bottom of the head free up the movement of the strings to optimize the ball’s lift.
- Headsize: 98 sq. inches / 632 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320g
- Unstrung Weight: 305g
- Swing Weight: 321g
- Balance: 12.75in/32.39cm/6 pts HL
- Stringing pattern: 16/20
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.