For players who love to hit from the baseline, Wilson's Burn 100ULS brings the heat. This ultralight, easy-swinging tennis racket is the lightest adult racket in the Burn line-up, making it a great choice for rising juniors and players with a history of injuries. Featuring a carbon fiber composition with increased frame stiffness, it unleashes plenty of pace upon contact. The v5 is highlighted by a burnt orange color that's sure to pop on court.
- Head-light frame: Lightest frame in the Burn family. Ideal racket for those who have a history of arm pain and want to hit with more spin.
- Parallel Drilling: A more consistent and forgiving string bed response provided by Parallel Drilling.
- High-Performance Carbon Fiber: Increase frame stiffness provided by a carbon fiber build for explosive power.
- Spin Effect Technology: Increases RPM and spin potential without players changing swing.
- Dynamic Print: Burnt orange metallic print helps you stand out on the court.
|Cross Section||23-25-23 MM Dual Taper Beam|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||33.3CM/-3 Pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||260 g|
|Length||27 in - 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.