The Clash 100UL packs the revolutionary flexibility and bending characteristics of the Clash franchise into the lightest frame of the line. At 9.4 oz (265 g) unstrung, this racket provides excellent maneuverability for easy, free-swinging accuracy. Proprietary carbon mapping throughout the hoop delivers superior ball pocketing for masterful control, while StableSmart helps maintain stability in this ultra-flexible racket. Fans of lightweight rackets that can't get enough of the unique Clash frame geometry and feel should look no further.
- Lightest adult racket in Clash series
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
|Product SKU(s)||WR015811U0, WR015811U1, WR015811U2, WR015811U3|
|Cross Section||24.5 FB|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||33CM/4 Pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||265 g|
|Length||27 in / 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
*All tennis racquets are shipped unstrung by the manufacturer unless string installation is specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.